Table of Contents:
Alerts One-Click Setup: (Streamlabs)
1. After opening the link for the One-Click Setup. You'll need to choose which Widget Theme you would like to use for this widget within your Streamlabs dashboard, you can either create a new widget theme (Recommended if you'd like to maintain your old widget(s) as a backup) or use the "Default" widget. Either way, once you're happy with the widget you want to use just click on "use"
If you have already made a widget theme for another widget type, you can simply click on "Use" for the same theme to be able to use both at the same time.
Widgets of the same type will overwrite the existing one.
2. Once you've imported the One-Click Setup, Streamlabs should take you to the event list page automatically. From here you'll need to navigate to the Custom Fields. This is where we have programmed all of your controls so that you can customize everything exactly how you want it. Simply scroll down until you find the custom code and then click on the "Custom Fields" text.
3. Once you're done editing, be sure to scroll to the bottom and click Save Setting to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Multiple Widgets of The Same Type (Streamlabs)
If you happen to have duplicate widgets, be it from another package or want to use something like the Event List along with another package that already has a widget of the same type.
Just import the widget to a new profile, and once settings are changed, copy the URL for the widget not from the settings page, but by clicking the link icon for the theme.
After which, you can now add the widget URL you wanted from the theme, to your streaming software as a browser source, and it will be accessible without activating the theme.
Do note that you will have to activate a theme to access the settings for it, so it is recommended to use this method for all your widgets so everything stays the same in the app (such as OBS).
Using a .overlay within Streamlabs Desktop
1. Firstly let's start by finding our .overlay file in the path "Slate Animated Stream Package" download from our store
2. Head into SLOBS and navigate to your settings > Scene collections > import.
3. Find where you placed your package files and select the .overlay. SLOBS then starts to import the overlay file. (Please note that it can take up to minutes for the .overly to fully import)
4. Final callout is to ensure your package settings are as optimized as they can be for you and your stream > Right-click a source > Head to Properties and select "Close file when inactive"
(Unfortunately, when importing the .overlay files some settings don't save fully. So you'll want to go over each animated source and repeat Step 4.
Install and Import OBS Scene Collections:
(Some of the screenshots below are from our Prismatic Stream Package)
1. Start by finding our .zip installer in the path > One-Click Setup > OBS: Drag Visuals_by_Impulse folder to C Drive.zip
2. Be sure to Extract all to the C:\ on your hard drive.
3. Launch OBS and navigate to the Scene Collection tab and select Import
4. Within the Scene Collection Importer, select the Add button
5. Navigate to the Cascade_Animated.json from within the newly extracted Visuals_by_Impulse directory under Stream Packages>CascadeAnimated Stream Package
6. Now that you have successfully imported your Scene Collection, make sure you switch to your new Cascade Animated Stream Package Scene Collection within the menu
7. In order to change the title text you will need to locate the Text layer within a scene and right-click to select Properties.
8. Now your newly customized text is visible
9. In order to add your camera source navigate to the Camera Scene and set the properties for your camera input within the Camera source
10. In order to add your gameplay source navigate to the Display Capture / Game Capture Scene and set the properties within the Display Source
11. In order to customize your socials, navigate to the Edit Social Media Here Scene and change the text for these layers in the properties.
12. Within the Icons folders in this scene you can select and deselect the icons you want to represent your socials by toggling on/off the eyeball icon for visibility
13. Within the Edit Stream Labels Here Scene you will have access to setting up your stream labels for your stream.
14. If you'd like to swap transitions, in the Scene Transitions menu, toggle down to select one of the transitions. Otherwise, see our blog on setting up the Transition Matrix in order to include a unique transition that is scene-dependent.
Alerts One-Click Setups: (StreamElements)
1. First, you'll need to click on the link that is relevant to you.
2. Once you have opened up one of the links the combo widget will import into StreamElements and create a new overlay for you,
3. To edit the event list click the "Edit" button and head to one of your combo widget settings.
4. From here you're going to click on "Planetar Widget" > Settings and from here you can start to click on the down arrows to reveal the custom settings just like the gif shows above.
5. Once you're done editing, be sure to scroll to the bottom and click Save Setting to ensure your changes are completely locked in.