Table of Contents:
Alerts: Custom Fields (Streamlabs)
1. You'll first need to choose which Widget Theme you would like to use these alerts with within your Streamlabs dashboard you can either create a new widget theme (Recommended if you'd like to maintain your old alerts as a backup) or use the "Default" widget. Either way, once you're happy with the widget you want to use just click on "use"
2. Once imported you'll need to navigate to the Custom Fields. This is where we have programmed all of your controls so that you can customize everything exactly how you want it. You'll find the custom fields after you have imported the One-Click Setup, head to one of your alert tabs such as "Follows" and scroll down until you find the custom code, and then click on the "Custom Fields" text.
3. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Alerts: Custom Fields (StreamElements)
1. First, you'll need to click on the link that is relevant to you.
2. Once you have opened up one of the links the alerts will import into StreamElements and create a new overlay for you,
3. To edit the alerts click the "Edit" button and head to one of your alert settings. (In this article I'll be using the follower alert)
4. From here navigate to "Fields" in here you can customize your alert text to be exactly how you want them for your stream including conjuring up your very own magical spell style with the particle controls.
5. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.