Alerts One-Click Setups: (Streamlabs)
After opening the link for the One-Click Setup. You'll need to choose which Widget Theme you would like to use for this widget within your Streamlabs dashboard, you can either create a new widget theme (Recommended if you'd like to maintain your old widget(s) as a backup) or use the "Default" widget. Either way, once you're happy with the widget you want to use just click on "use"
If you have already made a widget theme for another widget type, you can simply click on "Use" for the same theme to be able to use both at the same time.
Widgets of the same type will overwrite the existing one.
2. Once you've imported the One-Click Setup, Streamlabs should take you to the alerts page automatically, from here you can ensure the settings are setup as you'd like them to be.
3. Once you're done editing, be sure to scroll to the bottom and click Save Setting to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Using .overlays within Streamlabs:
1. Firstly let's start by finding our .overlay file in the path "Free Animated Stream Package" download from our store
2. Head into SLOBS and navigate to your settings > Scene collections > import.
3. Find where you placed your package files and select the .overlay. SLOBS then start to import the overlay file.
4. When the overlay file is imported you should see all of the webcams and scenes for your screens setup be sure to checkout step 5 for instructions on how to optimize your setup.
5. Final callout is to ensure your package settings are as optimized as they can be for you and your stream > Right-click a source > Head to Properties and select "Close file when inactive"
(Unfortunately, when importing the .overlay files some settings don't save fully. So you'll want to go over each animated source and repeat Step 5.
Install and import OBS Scene Collection:
(Some of the screenshots below are from our Prismatic Stream Package)
1. Start by finding our .zip installer in the path > One-Click Setup > OBS: Drag Visuals_by_Impulse folder to C Drive.zip
2. Be sure to Extract all to the C:\ on your hard drive.
3. Launch OBS and navigate to the Scene Collection tab and select Import
4. Within the Scene Collection Importer, select the Add button
5. Navigate to the Prismatic_Animated.json from within the newly extracted Visuals_by_Impulse directory under Stream Packages>Free Animated Stream Package
6. Now that you have successfully imported your Scene Collection, make sure you switch to your new Free Animated Stream Package Scene Collection within the menu
7. In order to change the title text you will need to locate the Text layer within a scene and right-click to select Properties.
8. Now your newly customized text is visible
9. In order to add your camera source navigate to the Camera Scene and set the properties for your camera input within the Camera source
10. In order to add your gameplay source navigate to the Display Capture / Game Capture Scene and set the properties within the Display Source
11. In order to customize your socials, navigate to the Edit Social Media Here Scene and change the text for these layers in the properties.
12. Within the Icons folders in this scene you can select and deselect the icons you want to represent your socials by toggling on/off the eyeball icon for visibility
13. Within the Edit Stream Labels Here Scene you will have access to setting up your stream labels for your stream.
14. If you'd like to swap transitions, in the Scene Transitions menu, toggle down to select one of the transitions. Otherwise, see our blog on setting up the Transition Matrix in order to include a unique transition that is scene-dependent.
Alerts One-Click Setups: (StreamElements)
1. First, you'll need to click on the link that is relevant to you.
2. Once you have opened up one of the links the combo widget will import into StreamElements and create a new overlay for you,
3. To edit the alerts click the cogwheel of the alert you'd like to view the settings for.
5. Once you're done editing, be sure to click the save button to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Free Animated Stream Package AEP Template
1. Everything in the “For Export” folder is ready to render
2. You will need to use the green layers labeled “Control” to edit the color and screen type/live announcement type for quick adjustments
3. For a more in-depth control, You can use our “Essential Graphics Blog” to further customize text, sizing and alert info, etc.