Stream Package Setup Instructions:
Event List Widget: Custom Fields (Streamlabs)
You'll first need to choose which Widget Theme you would like to use for this widget within your Streamlabs dashboard, you can either create a new widget theme (Recommended if you'd like to maintain your old widget(s) as a backup) or use the "Default" widget. Either way, once you're happy with the widget you want to use just click on "use"
If you have already made a widget theme for another widget type, you can simply click on "Use" for the same theme to be able to use both at the same time.
Widgets of the same type will overwrite the existing one.
2. Once imported you'll need to navigate to the Custom Fields. This is where we have programmed all of your controls so that you can customize everything exactly how you want it. You'll find the custom fields after you have imported the One-Click Setup, head to the eventlist widget settings, and scroll down until you find the custom code and then click on the "Custom Fields" text. We provide so many options we couldn't even come close to fitting them into a single screenshot.
3. Once you're done editing, be sure to scroll to the bottom and click Save Setting to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Multiple widgets of same type (Streamlabs)
If you happen to have duplicate widgets, be it from another package or wanting to use something like "Hype Meter" along with this or another package that already has a widget of the same type.
Just import the widget to a new profile, and once settings are changed, copy the URL for the widget not from the settings page, but by clicking the link icon for the theme.
After which, you can now add the widget URL you wanted from the theme, to your streaming software as browser source, and it will be accessible without activating the theme.
Do note that you will have to activate a theme to access the settings for it, so it is recommended to use this method for all your widgets so everythign stays the same in the app (such as OBS).
Event List: Custom Fields (StreamElements)
1. First, you'll need to click on the link that is relevant to you.
2. Once you have opened up one of the links the event list will import into StreamElements and create a new overlay for you,
3. To edit the event list click the "Edit" button and head to one of your alert settings. (In this article I'll be using the follower alert)
4. From here navigate to "Fields" in here you can customize your alert text to be exactly how you want them for your stream including conjuring up your very own magical spell style with the particle controls.
5. Once you're done editing, be sure to scroll to the bottom and click Save Setting to ensure your changes are completely locked in.