Stream Package Setup Instructions:
Alerts: Custom Fields (Streamlabs)
You'll first need to choose which Widget Theme you would like to use these alerts with within your Streamlabs dashboard.
2. This package is a little different from any of our other packages, The "Alerts" are under the "Custom Widgets" link as it's an all-in-one widget with your alerts. You can get here by following this link - https://streamlabs.com/dashboard#/customwidget
3. Custom Fields is where we have programmed all of your controls so that you can customize everything exactly how you want it. One of the noticeable new features we've included is options for you to add your own logo for the overlay. You can edit the size/position etc.
4. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Using .overlays within Streamlabs:
1. Firstly lets start by finding our .overlay file in the path > One-Click Setup > Streamlabs.
2. Head into SLOBS and navigate to your settings > Scene collections > import.
3. Find where you placed your package files and select the .overlay. SLOBS then start to import the overlay file.
4. When the overlay file is imported scroll down on the "Scenes" tab and go to "Edit Socials Here" to select your social media icons & change the usernames that go with them.
5. Once you have chosen what social media icons you want and change their usernames head to another scene and check out the awesome social media your setup.
6. Final callout is to ensure your package settings are as optimized as they can be for you and your stream > Right-click a source > Head to Properties and select "Close file when inactive"
(Unfortunately, when importing the .overlay files some settings don't save fully. So you'll want to go over each animated source and right-click them > Properties and enable the following option)
Install and import OBS Scene Collection:
(Some of the screenshots below are from our Prismatic Stream Package)
1. Start by finding our .zip installer in the path > One-Click Setup > OBS: Drag Visuals_by_Impulse folder to C Drive.zip
2. Be sure to Extract all to the C:\ on your hard drive.
3. Launch OBS and navigate to the Scene Collection tab and select Import
4. Within the Scene Collection Importer, select the Add button
5. Navigate to the Spartan_Animated.json from within the newly extracted Visuals_by_Impulse directory under Stream Packages>Spartan Animated Stream Package
6. Now that you have successfully imported your Scene Collection, make sure you switch to your new Spartan Animated Scene Collection within the menu
7. In order to change the title text you will need to locate the Text layer within a scene and right-click to select Properties.
8. Now your newly customized text is visible
9. When you first import the designs on your screen may be huge and look completely off scale. Simply right-click on the preview window > Preview Scaling > Scale to window.
10. In order to add your camera source navigate to the Camera Scene and set the properties for your camera input within the Camera source
11. In order to add your gameplay source navigate to the Display Capture / Game Capture Scene and set the properties within the Display Source
12. In order to customize your socials, navigate to the Edit Social Media Here Scene and change the text for these layers in the properties.
13. Within the Icons folders in this scene you can select and deselect the icons you want to represent your socials by toggling on/off the eyeball icon for visibility
14. Within the Edit Stream Labels Here Scene you will have access to setting up your stream labels for your stream.
15. If you'd like to swap transitions, in the Scene Transitions menu, toggle down to select one of the transitions. Otherwise see our blog on setting up the Transition Matrix in order to include a unique transition that is scene dependent.
Alerts: Custom Fields (StreamElements)
1. First, you'll need to click on the link that is relevant to you.
2. Once you have opened up one of the links the alerts will import into StreamElements and create a new overlay for you,
3. To edit the alerts/event list click the "Edit" button and head to one of your alert settings. (In this article I'll be using the follower alert)
4. From here navigate to "Fields" in here you can customize your alert text to be exactly how you want them for your stream including conjuring up your very own magical spell style with the particle controls.
5. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Fuel Yellow: #eaaa2e
Mountain Mist: #949596
Royal Fuchsia: #d0179e
Turquoise Blue: #5be1ff
For a full list of the items we've either fixed, added, or changed with Carbon be sure to check out our VBI forums post: