Alert Widget Setup Instructions:
Alerts: Custom Fields (Streamlabs)
You'll first need to choose which Widget Theme you would like to use these alerts within your Streamlabs dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Alerts settings where each separate alert's settings can be customized (Follows, Subscribers, etc..) in order to customize your alerts with the Custom Fields. (see below)
3. Custom Fields is where we have programmed all of your control so that you can customize your alerts exactly how you want them for your stream.
4. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Alerts: Custom Fields (StreamElements)
1. First, you'll need to click on the link that is relevant to you.
2. Once you have opened up one of the links the alerts will import into StreamElements and create a new overlay for you,
3. To edit the alerts click the "Edit" button and head to one your alert settings.(In this article I'll be using the follower alert)
4. From here navigate to "Fields" in here you can select your layout, the blobs shape style & the title and amount color. You can also edit your alert text size & sound volume,
3. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Default Product Colors:
Wax Flower: #f1afa0
Indian Yellow: #dda559