Stream Package Setup Instructions:
Alerts: Custom Fields (Streamlabs)
You'll first need to choose which Widget Theme you would like to use these alerts with within your Streamlabs dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Alerts settings where each separate alert's settings can be customized (Follows, Subscribers, etc..) in order to customize your alerts with the Custom Fields. (see below)
3. Custom Fields is where we have programmed all of your control so that you can customize your alerts exactly how you want them for your stream. Enjoy playing with the effects to conjure your own magical spell for your alerts!
4. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Using .overlays within Streamlabs:
1. Firstly lets start by finding our .overlay file in the path > One-Click Setup > Streamlabs.
2. Head into SLOBS and navigate to your settings > Scene collections > import.
3. Find where you placed your package files and select the .overlay. SLOBS then start to import the overlay file.
4. When the overlay file is imported scroll down on the "Scenes" tab and go to "Edit Socials Here" to select your social media icons & change the usernames that go with them.
5. Once you have chosen what social media icons you want and change their usernames head to another scene and check out the awesome social media your setup.
6. Final call is to ensure you package settings are as optimized as they can be for you and your stream > Right-click a source > Head to Properties and select "Close file when inactive"
(Unfortunately, when importing the .overlay files some settings don't save fully. So you'll want to go over each animated source and right-click them > Properties and enable the following option)
Install and import OBS Scene Collection:
1. Start by finding our .zip installer in the path > One-Click Setup > OBS: Drag Visuals_by_Impulse folder to C Drive.zip
2. Be sure to Extract all to the C:\ on your hard drive.
3. Launch OBS and navigate to the Scene Collection tab and select Import
4. Within the Scene Collection Importer, select the Add button
5. Navigate to the Prismatic_Animated.json from within the newly extracted Visuals_by_Impulse directory under Stream Packages>Prismatic Animated
6. Now that you have successfully imported your Scene Collection, make sure you switch to your new Prismatic Animated Scene Collection within the menu
7. In order to change the title text you will need to locate the Text layer within a scene and right click to select Properties.
8. Now your newly customized text is visible
9. In order to add your camera source navigate to the Camera Scene and set the properties for your camera input within the Camera source
10. In order to add your gameplay source navigate to the Display Capture / Game Capture Scene and set the properties within the Display Source
11. In order to customize your socials, navigate to the Edit Social Media Here Scene and change the text for these layers in the properties.
12. Within the Icons folders in this scene you can select and deselect the icons you want to represent your socials by toggling on/off the eyeball icon for visibility
13. Within the Edit Stream Labels Here Scene you will have access to setting up your stream labels for your stream.
14. If you'd like to swap transitions, in the Scene Transitions menu, toggle down to select one of the transitions. Otherwise see our blog on setting up the Transition Matrix in order to include a unique transition that is scene dependent.
Alerts: Custom Fields (StreamElements)
1. First, you'll need to click on the link that is relevant to you.
2. Once you have opened up one of the links the alerts will import into StreamElements and create a new overlay for you,
3. To edit the alerts click the "Edit" button and head to one your alert settings. (In this article I'll be using the follower alert)
4. From here navigate to "Fields" in here you can customize your alert text to be exactly how you want them for your stream including conjuring up your very own magical spell style with the particle controls.
5. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Athens Gray: #ebf0f1
Jungle Mist: #acc5c8
Cod Gray: #050808
White Smoke: #f3f7f7
Gray Chateau: #9da6a7