Stream Package Setup Instructions:
Alerts Box Widget: Custom Fields (Streamlabs)
You'll first need to choose which Widget Theme you would like to use for the Alert Widget within your Streamlabs dashboard. (It may be best to create a new one)
2. Navigate to the settings page of what you are wanting to edit, for now, let's edit the Alerts Widget. In order to customize your widget with the Custom Fields, you need to import via the One-Click Setup we provide and head to one of the tabs for the event goals, such as Follower or Donation goal.
3. Custom Fields is where we have programmed all of your control so that you can customize your Events exactly how you want them for your stream.
4. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Alert Widget: Custom Fields (StreamElements)
First, you'll need to click on the folder that you want to import > Then click on the link you want to use
2. Once you have opened up one of the links the Alert Widget will import into StreamElements and create a new overlay for you,
3. To edit the Alert Widget click the "Edit" button and head to one of your alert settings.(In this article I'll be using the follower alert)
4. From here navigate to "Fields" in here you can select your layout, the blobs shape style & the title and amount color. You can also edit your alert text size & sound volume,
3. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Falu Red: #7e121e
Bright Gray: #57565d
Bright Maroon: #c21b45
Black Rose: #750c27