Note: Bauble Events Animated Event List is one of our most lightweight designs - with a cloud first approach. You'll notice that there is no actual downloadable files in this package! Strange right? The Streamlabs or Stream Elements link will hold all the cloud files needed to import into your stream via the instructions below. Your overlay/event list will be imported into any OBS program as a Browser Source.
Event List Widget (Streamlabs):
1. After opening the link for the One-Click Setup. You'll need to choose which Widget Theme you would like to use for this widget within your Streamlabs dashboard, you can either create a new widget theme (Recommended if you'd like to maintain your old widget(s) as a backup) or use the "Default" widget. Either way, once you're happy with the widget you want to use just click on "use"
If you have already made a widget theme for another widget type, you can simply click on "Use" for the same theme to be able to use both at the same time.
Widgets of the same type will overwrite the existing one.
2. Once you've imported the One-Click Setup, Streamlabs should take you to the event list page automatically. From here you'll need to navigate to the Custom Fields. This is where we have programmed all of your controls so that you can customize everything exactly how you want it. Simply scroll down until you find the custom code and then click on the "Custom Fields" text.
3. Once you're done editing, be sure to scroll to the bottom and click Save Setting to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Event List Widget (Stream Elements):
1. First, you'll need to click on the link that is relevant to you.
2. Once you have opened up one of the links the combo widget will import into StreamElements and create a new overlay for you,
3. To edit the event list click the "Edit" button and head to one of your combo widget settings.
4. From here you're going to click on "Event List" > Settings and from here you can start to click on the down arrows to reveal the custom settings just like the gif shows above.
5. Once you're done editing, be sure to scroll to the bottom and click Save Setting to ensure your changes are completely locked in.