Product Specific Instructions:
- The overlays are designed to be placed on top of your existing stream designs.
- Event List works with Streamlabs and StreamElements and with Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook.
Event List: Custom Fields (Streamlabs)
- You'll need to select which Widget Theme you are installing to and click "Use"
2. Scroll down to the Custom Fields and you will see all of the options we have programmed in to give you control of the way you display your Event List on stream.
3. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Event List: Custom Fields (StreamElements)
1. Let's start by clicking the One-Click Setup for the platform that you'll be using.
2. Once you have imported the One-Click Setup StreamElements will create a new overlay click "edit" to start personalizing your Event List,
3. There is a lot of customization options in here so you'll need to play with what's just right for you and your stream.
You can change things such as displaying certain events or displaying a certain amount of events & some of the colors on the event list, along with text sizing.
4. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
- Guardsman Red: #cc0000
- Phthalo Blue: #25288b
- Vista White: #fdf9f8
- How Fast Will I Receive My Premade Files?
- Refund Policy for Premade Designs
- Editing Your Premade Template
- Understanding Your Streaming Software: Bitrate and your Upload
- SLOBS .overlay Files
- SLOBS: One-Click Set Up
- Adding Alerts To OBS
- Animated Designs
- Customizing Streamlabs Alerts
- Streamlabs OBS Overlays
- Adding Text (StreamLabels) to Your Overlays
- Adding Overlays to OBS
- Adding Alerts
- OBS/SLOBS Mask Filters
- Adding Mixer Panels
- Twitch Channel Designs
- Chroma Keys