Stream Package Setup Instructions:
Alerts: Custom Fields (Streamlabs)
You'll first need to choose which Widget Theme you would like to use these alerts with within your Streamlabs dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Alerts settings where each separate alert's settings can be customized (Follows, Subscribers, etc..) in order to customize your alerts with the Custom Fields. (see below)
3. Custom Fields is where we have programmed all of your control so that you can customize your alerts exactly how you want them for your stream.
4. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Using .overlays within Streamlabs:
1. Firstly lets start by finding our .overlay file in the path > One-Click Setup > Streamlabs.
2. Head into SLOBS and navigate to your settings > Scene collections > import.
3. Find where you placed your package files and select the .overlay. SLOBS then start to import the overlay file.
4. When the overlay file is imported scroll down on the "Scenes" tab and go to "Edit Socials Here" to select your social media icons & change the usernames that go with them.
5. Once you have chosen what social media icons you want and changed their usernames head to another scene and check out the awesome social media you setup.
6. Final call is to ensure you package settings are as optimized as they can be for you and your stream > Right click a source > Head to Properties and select "Close file when inactive"
Alerts: Custom Fields (StreamElements)
First you'll need to click on the link that is relevant to you.
2. Once you have opened up one of the links the alerts will import into StreamElements and create a new overlay for you,
3. To edit the alerts click the "Edit" button and head to one your alert settings.(In this article I'll be using the follower alert)
4. From here navigate to "Fields" in here you can customize your alerts to be exactly how you want them for your stream.
5. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Turbo Yellow: #fae500
Caribbean Green: #05dea8
Lust Red: #ee2928
Solitude Gray: #e7ecf4
Charade Black: #282b35
Stinger Transition Instructions
After Effects Project included.
Stinger Transition Settings:
Transition Type: Time (Milliseconds)
Transition: 2000 ms