Stream Package Setup Instructions:
Alerts: Custom Fields (Streamlabs)
You'll first need to choose which Widget Theme you would like to use these alerts with within your Streamlabs dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Alerts settings where each separate alert's settings can be customized (Follows, Subscribers, etc..) in order to customize your alerts with the Custom Fields. (see below)
3. Custom Fields is where we have programmed all of your control so that you can customize your alerts exactly how you want them for your stream. Enjoy playing with the effects to conjure your own magical spell for your alerts!
4. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
5. Notice: If Alert Box v2 Beta is selected here is how you achieve Custom Fields.
Using .overlays within Streamlabs:
1. Firstly lets start by finding our .overlay file in the path > One-Click Setup > Streamlabs.
2. Head into SLOBS and navigate to your settings > Scene collections > import.
3. Find where you placed your package files and select the .overlay. SLOBS then start to import the overlay file.
4. When the overlay file is imported scroll down on the "Scenes" tab and go to "Edit Socials Here" to select your social media icons & change the usernames that go with them.
5. Once you have chosen what social media icons you want and changed their usernames head to another scene and check out the awesome social media you setup.
6. Final call is to ensure you package settings are as optimized as they can be for you and your stream > Right click a source > Head to Properties and select "Close file when inactive"
Alerts: Custom Fields (StreamElements)
First you'll need to click on the link that is relevant to you.
2. Once you have opened up one of the links the alerts will import into StreamElements and create a new overlay for you,
3. To edit the alerts click the "Edit" button and head to one your alert settings.(In this article I'll be using the follower alert)
4. From here navigate to "Fields" in here you can customize your alerts to be exactly how you want them for your stream including conjuring up your very own magical spell style with the particle controls.
5. Be sure to Save Settings in order to ensure your changes are completely locked in.
Preset Alert Options:
We thought it would be awesome if we made some pre-set alert options for you to enjoy and get a good grounding for how you want your alerts to look with the Libra Package.
1. In this one we used the Glacier Blue along with some extra distortion and blur to the particles in order to achieve this look.
2. We decided your particles can never be thick enough. Thus we almost created the Goblet of Fire particles.
3. Not everything has to be light! We used the Daintree Blue from the package to make thick dark alerts that blend well
Daintree Blue: #07212a
Glacier Blue: #6fb2bd
Atoll Green: #267179
Stinger Transition Instructions
Stinger Transition Settings:
Transition Type: Time (Milliseconds)
Transition in Forest: 2000 ms